Flights have also been canceled in other South American countries like Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay since Chile's Puyehue volcano erupted last Saturday for the first time since 1960.
"Fifty or 60 years ago we could chalk this up to discrimination but I don't think we can today," he said, urging greater participation in public life.
Cadman, the state senate Republican leader, said it was the most serious attack on a constitutional right (to bear arms) that he' d seen in his 13 years in government.
Peru's Economy Ministry has earmarked some 150 million soles (about 65 million dollars) to head off potential damage.
The bill was sponsored by Reps. Timothy Johnson and Justin Amash. Their bill would cut off all funding related to the Pentagon intervention in Libya.
After the shooting, Ohio Governor John Kasich issued a statement, offering prayers and praised the law enforcement officers. He also pledged the state's "full support" in the aftermath.
Gonzalez also presented a video when General Luis Mendieta, Colonels Enrique Murillo and William Donato of the Police and sergeant Arbey Delgado of Army were released after 11 years of captivity.
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- Two Denvor men have been arrested by FBI agents for allegedly making false statements in a terror probe, the Denvor Post reported on Sunday.
As thousands of fire evacuees start returning to their homes to celebrate the national holiday, Colorado still has 11 of the 45 large nationwide fires burning in it's forests, with the High Park (87,284 acres and 259 homes) and Waldo Canyon fires (18,247 acres and 346 homes), the costliest in history. Close to 50 million dollars has been spent to contain those fires.
PANAMA CITY, April 11 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said Saturday at the 7th Summit of the Americas that the United States is moving to deepen engagement with its Latin American neighbors.
- Top Senate Democrat Harry Reid on Sunday afternoon said on the Senate floor that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, the top GOP senator, made an offer last night but Democrats were unable to make a counter-offer at this stage.? Full story
- U.S. President Barack Obama (R) and visiting German Chancellor Angela Merkel attend a joint press conference at the White House in Washington D.C., capital of the United States, June 7, 2011.? (Xinhua/Ran Wei)
- WASHINGTON, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said on Tuesday that he was "very pleased" that U.S. hiker Sarah Shourd has been released by the Iranian government.
- "You who brought me in this office, not to kill you from the window any more, continue to protest today under the window of my office," Rama said, describing the protestors as the only clean swallow out of this story.
- Through his attorney, Beresford-Redman issued this statement declaring his innocence: "Monica was the axis around which our whole family revolved. From her sisters and parents to my parents and of course to our children and me, she was everything to us."
- In the hearing, lawyers for the University of Texas and the plaintiff, a rejected applicant for the 2008 freshman class, clashed over whether the racial considerations produces a more significantly diverse student body or whether it serves any useful purpose given that other admissions practices also are capable of broadening the range of students, according to newspaper The Houston Chronicle.
- RIO DE JANEIRO, June 25 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff was satisfied with the outcome of the recently-concluded UN Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), a presidential spokesman said Monday.
- Transocean has reached an agreement with the U.S. Justice Department to plead guilty and pay 1.4 billion U.S. dollars in civil and criminal penalties for the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- "We need to thank Mike for his life. We need to thank him for the change that he is going to make in America," he said.
- It is not immediately known what caused the derailment.
- WASHINGTON, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- The Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives on Friday approved a stopgap spending bill that strips out funding for President Barack Obama's signature healthcare law, setting the stage for a showdown with Senate Democrats that may push the government to a shutdown.
- At least 19 shots were fired, and the unarmed was killed, CBS Baltimore reported on its website.
"Speakers at the launch included task force project director Scott Snyder, adjunct senior fellow with the CFR; Jack Pritchard, president of the Korea Economic Institute of America; and Evans Revere, senior director of the Albright Stonebridge Group and former president of the Korea Society."
2018亚洲18禁在线观看CEO, Apple Inc.
"Argentina supports the one-China policy, while China is in favor of Argentina's sovereignty over the Malvinas Islands (Britain calls them the Falkland Islands), Timerman elaborated."
九九电影99视频在线观看Director, Google Inc.
"Although the agreement was described by Lula as a "victory for diplomacy," it did not prevent Washington and Brussels from imposing new sanctions on Iran."